RUN THE WORLD WITH MONIQUE!
Join me November 1 – 5 in PORTO, PORTUGAL for the inaugural A RUNstoppable Journey Racecation!
Portugal is the hottest spot in Europe right now, and the enchanting city of Porto, with its distinctive architecture, UNESCO World Heritage-listed historical center, and Port wine, is in no doubt one of the reasons why.
I’ve curated the perfect 5-day racecation itinerary with must-see sightseeing, Portuguese culture, and wonderful food and wine. I’ll be the pacesetter leading you on the course of this awesome racecation!
I’ve been “traveling the world and running it, too ”for a while now. Having run more than 40 full and half marathons in 33 countries on 6 continents, I can truly say that “I’ve been there, run that!” And now, you can run the world with me, too. This will be my 2nd time participating in the Porto Marathon and my 5th trip to the city, which you can read more about here.
Are you interested in the racecation but not actually running a marathon? No worries! In addition to the marathon, there is a 15Km (9 miles) family race and a 6Km (3.5 miles) fun race.
- 4 nights in a boutique hotel located in Ribeira, the historic district along Porto’s riverbank.
- Welcome cocktails, Pre and Post –race dinner.
- Race packet with event of your choosing (marathon, 15 kilometer, or 6 kilometer)
- Guided tour of the delightful Portuguese city.
- Visit the famous port houses, and of course tastings of the wonderful, fortified wine!
- AIRFARE/TRANSPORTATION TO PORTO
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
KINDLY NOTE: There are only 6 spaces
- WOMEN ONLY!
- Ground package only (airport transfer, hotel, race packet, port tastings, city tour, swag bag & more!).
FOR FURTHER DETAILS EMAIL: email@example.com