|Photo credit: Google images|
choose from, my roommates, Carol Alvarez Cain, Tracey Friley, Tawanna Browne
and April D. Thompson and I made the right decision to Go with Oh.
- Save money – It is much less expensive to rent accommodations than stay in a hotel.
This is especially true if you are traveling with a large group, as the five of us will be to attend the Ultimate Travelista Meetup and WTM, or if you are traveling as a family, as I and, Tawanna of Mom’s Guide to Travel and NY City Mama, Carol, often do.
- Live like a local – I must admit, that while I will miss the wonderful continental breakfasts that are available at hotels, I won’t miss the feeling of playing beat the clock to get there. Part of living like a local means I can go to the neighborhood grocery store, and while there buying food for breakfast that I will prepare for myself whenever I deem it necessary to drag myself out of the
bed, I have more of an opportunity to mix and mingle with the people who live
there than I might if I were staying in a hotel. Living like a local probably also means making my
own bed, doesn’t it? Hmmm…
- More space – I really like Tracey, and based on my social media encounters with April, Carol and Tawanna, I really like them, too. However, I appreciate the fact that, unlike in a hotel room, an apartment is spacious enough so that everyone to have a bit of space to themselves if needed. In addition to having 3 bedrooms, our apartment has a large living area, so there is definitely a bit of elbow room. It’s also nice to have an environment that is a bit like home, with a living area where you can relax, a kitchen to cook your own meals and a washer and dryer. Again, things I can also really appreciate when I travel with my family.
- Flexibility – When renting houses and apartments for holidays, you must often arrive and depart on a certain day, and stay a minimum of one week. Go With Oh! apartment rentals allow much more flexibility. You can arrive any day of the week you choose, and stay as long as you’d like.
- Options – Go with Oh offers so many options. Choose the number of bedrooms
you want, the appliances and amenities that you absolutely have to have, you
can even find accommodations that are specifically suited to families. And if after weighing all of the options and looking at the apartments that meet the criteria you decide you would much rather stay in a hotel, you can book it with Go with Oh. See what I mean.
Thanks in advance to Go with Oh for providing such wonderful accommodations for our stay in London. I will post more updates about the trip as we get closer to the date. In the upcoming weeks, Tawanna will tell us 5 Things to Look for in the Ideal Travel Roommate. In
the meantime, don’t miss April’s 5 Point Wish List for the Perfect London Apartment on the blog The Absolute Travel Addict.